Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Update on cardboardpimping eBay case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshB.

Aug 20, 2008
California
Some of you may remember this post I made in September. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62094

I bought a Pablo Sandoval Gold which turned out to be unnumbered. I filed a dispute and a claim with PayPal, and they said I would get my money back if I returned the card. So I returned the card, and instead of my money back, PayPal closed the case. So I tried to contact PayPal to no avail. I contacted cardboardpimping, and he said that PayPal made a mistake. He said that he would return the card upon receiving it. About 2 weeks later, I asked the seller if he had returned it. He said no, but he would in the next day. A week went by and I asked him if he had sent it. He gives me some ******** answer about how he was going to just refuse the package, but he had to repackage it and send it out to get tracking. I email him about 3-5 more times, and each time he responds with either that he went to the post office and for some reason or another, he can't send it. Finally, I email him once more, and he says that he went to the PO and refused the package. He said that there would be tracking under the DC I used to send the package to him. About 1 week or 2 later, and still no card. So, I decided to check the DC. There was no updated information since he received the card. I emailed him again, and he said that he went to the PO, they said that the card was sent, and that was all they could tell him.

That was a week or two ago and the last contact I've had with him. For a 15 year old, $115 is a lot of money to lose to some d-bag seller. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do from here? Thanks.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
yep sadly you have been shafted twice, once by PayPal and the other time by the seller.
I would have sent the item back to him signature required and ask for them to mail that stub to you.
unfortunately you did not and now your on the low end of a bad deal.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
JoshB. said:
[quote="Card Magnet":2t4wnb1i]Is there any chance this was paid for with a credit/debit card?

Unfortunately not.[/quote:2t4wnb1i]
Dang, sorry for the bad luck. I can't think of anything you can do, other than leave negative feedback and maybe try complaining to ebay to take action against him (which will likely go without any success).

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
JoshB. said:
I sent the card back to him with Insurance and DC.
Then file an insurance claim, maybe the postal service can nail him. Sorry to hear about your bad luck but that's what can happen when you deal with a known counterfiter.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
JoshB. said:
Yeah but not Signature required which he would have to sign for it and even maybe go to the PO to do.

Oh and after he said he went to the PO is a liar man what is said ****** bags Ebay name
so I can make sure he does not buy from me nor do I buy from him.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
JoshB. said:
Talk to your PO. File an insurance claim or something. Have them call his PO to check on things. Maybe they can do something for you. I'm sure they won't appreciate the hassle they'll have to go through from a guy cheating them (which is a federal offense).

I don't mean to come off as rude, but maybe have a parent do it for you. Just from experience on both sides of the fence, they may be more likely to listen to them than you.

JoshB.

Aug 20, 2008
California
Pine Tar said:
[quote="JoshB.":2ymfnhff]I sent the card back to him with Insurance and DC.
Yeah but not Signature required which he would have to sign for it and even maybe go to the PO to do.

Oh and after he said he went to the PO is a liar man what is said ****** bags Ebay name
so I can make sure he does not buy from me nor do I buy from him.[/quote:2ymfnhff]

Ebay name is Cardboardpimping.

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
I sent the item back. As I was told to do by PAYPAL and EBAY. I am getting sick nad tired of peoples opinions and accusations. I am at every major card show and all local card shows in the south east. Please feel free to come talk to me in person. Thanks EVAN (CARDBOARDPIMPING). I gave the package to the postal worker and it was returned back to me the first time as I TOLD YOU JOSH. I then walked it back in to the post office again the nest day to hand it back to them and refuse the package again. I was told by (THE POSTMASTER) it would handled properly this time. It is actually amuzing that Chris was here from freedom card board the week end that this was taking place and I had spoken to him about the situation. The card is legitimate and should have been kept in the first place. I have sent many of the cards like this one to be graded and have gotten 9.5's. If I am such a pos then why would I have taken time tonight and other nights to deal with this foolishness. I know the owner of this GREAT site, and he knows of me. He didnt say a thing negative to me at the show. WE SET UP NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND I BROUGHT THE SAME STUFF I LIST TO THE SHOW. Everybody needs to take a deep breathe and realize not to judge a book buy its cover. Have a blessed evening to all the FCB members that love or hate CARDBOARDPIMPING.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
doubles81 said:
I sent the item back. As I was told to do by PAYPAL and EBAY. I am getting sick nad tired of peoples opinions and accusations. I am at every major card show and all local card shows in the south east. Please feel free to come talk to me in person. Thanks EVAN (CARDBOARDPIMPING). I gave the package to the postal worker and it was returned back to me the first time as I TOLD YOU JOSH. I then walked it back in to the post office again the nest day to hand it back to them and refuse the package again. I was told by (THE POSTMASTER) it would handled properly this time. It is actually amuzing that Chris was here from freedom card board the week end that this was taking place and I had spoken to him about the situation. The card is legitimate and should have been kept in the first place. I have sent many of the cards like this one to be graded and have gotten 9.5's. If I am such a pos then why would I have taken time tonight and other nights to deal with this foolishness. I know the owner of this GREAT site, and he knows of me. He didnt say a thing negative to me at the show. WE SET UP NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND I BROUGHT THE SAME STUFF I LIST TO THE SHOW. Everybody needs to take a deep breathe and realize not to judge a book buy its cover. Have a blessed evening to all the FCB members that love or hate CARDBOARDPIMPING.
Well it's looks like a turd has floated to the surface.

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
doubles81 said:
This is EVAN. Cardboardpimping. :mrgreen:

You sell forged cards on a daily basis. Yur rip people off everyday. YOU ARE A SCUM BAG! If I lived down south I would def come up to you. Also I am doing everything in my power to get you banned from ebay.

EVERYTHING I CAN!

WHen you are finally banned you can come & see me!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
itsinthegrade said:
doubles81 said:
This is EVAN. Cardboardpimping. :mrgreen:

You sell forged cards on a daily basis. Yur rip people off everyday. YOU ARE A SCUM BAG! If I lived down south I would def come up to you. Also I am doing everything in my power to get you banned from ebay.

EVERYTHING I CAN!

WHen you are finally banned you can come & see me!

feel better now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts