Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

razor posey auto /5

posey auto /5 over under

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
would like to hear some opinions on value.
might be able to grab this card.
over/under 400?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
bballcardkid said:
Considering the price that I paid for my EEE /10 auto, I would guess the ceiling is $150, and that is pushing it.

Isnt this one of "THE" cards to pull out of the entire run... and it might not cover more than 3 boxes? :?

I know he isnt an exclusive... and has cards in all other products (Chrome and EEE).... but just just seems low. Will T.Beckham, Wallace and Hosmer /5 sell for enough to cover a case ($650+)

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
why would anyone not want a nice bdp or eee auto instead? I say its equivalent to a blue ref of him in bdp.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
P_Manning 18 said:
bballcardkid said:
Considering the price that I paid for my EEE /10 auto, I would guess the ceiling is $150, and that is pushing it.

Isnt this one of "THE" cards to pull out of the entire run... and it might not cover more than 3 boxes? :?

I know he isnt an exclusive... and has cards in all other products (Chrome and EEE).... but just just seems low. Will T.Beckham, Wallace and Hosmer /5 sell for enough to cover a case ($650+)

Apparently the same can be said for EEE.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
It really all depends if Wossa decides to jump on board Razor. Posey is an unfair one to question across the product since he isn't one of the big "Razor" guys. The true biggest ones you can pull are exclusives that have no other cards at all like a Beckham.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
I am thinking 275

Also, I think I would rather have combined 2 (both) green USA Hosmer than 1 Razor Hosmer /5 ....actutally I would take all 3

Another question: Did the Lawrie 4/5 Wallace 5/5 and/or the Posey 5/5 get pulled yet?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
beefycheddar said:
It really all depends if Wossa decides to jump on board Razor. Posey is an unfair one to question across the product since he isn't one of the big "Razor" guys. The true biggest ones you can pull are exclusives that have no other cards at all like a Beckham.

Why is it unfair? There is nothing unfair about it at all. We don't need to sit here and just talk about exclusives from the set. I am interested to see how high this card goes because we can then see a direct correlation between razor and other "major" brands.

skrip

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
ballerskrip said:
beefycheddar said:

Why is it unfair? There is nothing unfair about it at all. We don't need to sit here and just talk about exclusives from the set. I am interested to see how high this card goes because we can then see a direct correlation between razor and other "major" brands.

skrip

Does anyone really expect a Razor 1/5 to go for the same as a Chrome 1/5 or 1/25? I don't even expect that from Elite and that has been accepted by the hobby already. The point isn't to compare the two products against each other, but to realize that there is money to be made from both products.

Latest posts