Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WHICH DO YOU LIKE BETTER, TOP OR BOTTOM

Which would you keep for PC

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
No I am not talking about girls... ;)

One for PC, one for sale, which do i keep

2ted.jpg

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
Bottom signature on the top design would be perfect

I was thinking the opposite. I like the top auto better because it's cleaner and doesn't have the canceled stamp on it, but I prefer the MVP cutout because the TED cutout seems redundant with his name in big letters above it and in his auto right below it.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
mrwhitesox30 said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
Bottom signature on the top design would be perfect

I was thinking the opposite. I like the top auto better because it's cleaner and doesn't have the canceled stamp on it, but I prefer the MVP cutout because the TED cutout seems redundant with his name in big letters above it and in his auto right below it.

I am always amazed by all of my polls on just how diverse people are. Where I usually feel my polls will be heavily lopsided one way or the other, it seems that tastes are pretty diverse across all my polls.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I like the top one because the auto on the 2nd has what looks to be a stamp showing a little bit at the top. I know that's a small thing to pay attention to, but it's really the only thing that would make me sway to one or the other.

The designs of both are nice, and I wouldn't be able to pick one based on that.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I just love that wood grain background compared to the red. I also like the "jersey bat jersey" tags underneath the game used...
Both are nice, but Top one for me!

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
13 votes like one a LITTLE more than the other and 15 votes like one a LOT more than the other.
the score is leaning a little to the top, but not a landslide.

FYI - there is a postmark on both, one was covered...glad it doesn't stand out too much ;)

my preference was the top, but decided to have the poll because after seeing them side by side, the bottom one makes it easier to read and "pop" just a little better.
Not sure which auto i like better. THe bottom looks more like his "usual", where the top looks like he was trying to write smaller than his NORMAL LARGE handwriting.
Both are certified autos though.

I am going to stick with the slight majority and go with the top...thanks for your inputs.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
SPAM TIME - -

If a board member wants the bottom one for $400 (just slightly more than i have into it) PM me.
I will also consider trades....

not bad considering a similar UD will probably cost you over $1000 and not look as nice :D

here is a scan of the back
tedbackfs.jpg

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
hofautos said:
13 votes like one a LITTLE more than the other and 15 votes like one a LOT more than the other.
the score is leaning a little to the top, but not a landslide.

FYI - there is a postmark on both, one was covered...glad it doesn't stand out too much ;)

my preference was the top, but decided to have the poll because after seeing them side by side, the bottom one makes it easier to read and "pop" just a little better.
Not sure which auto i like better. THe bottom looks more like his "usual", where the top looks like he was trying to write smaller than his NORMAL LARGE handwriting.
Both are certified autos though.

I am going to stick with the slight majority and go with the top...thanks for your inputs.

Now that you mention it I can see the paper covering the stamp on the upper right-hand corner of the autograph.I would also go with the top.

Members online

Latest posts