Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My WBC Patch is NOT a Patch...WTF?!?!?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Seriously!!! This card is literally not a patch. Lets examine the redemption card first:

"You are due to receive a Game-Used Patch card worn by a Player in the 2009 World Baseball Classic from 2008 Bowman Sterling Baseball."

ty4.jpg

Here is what arrived today:

zx1.jpg

:...notice above the swatch it literally states "Authentic Worn Baseball Classic Game-Worn Jersey" :evil: It is tough to tell even in the large scan but the quoted words are definitely there ::facepalm:: Whats up with that??

Alex

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Didn't know they all said jersey...even still, the redemption states patch and that is straight up JERSEY material. You win some you lose some, but come on...pull through ALL AROUND on what you put out there. I'm really never one to complain...now that it's off the chest I can laugh at it now ::facepalm:: :lol:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Sorry you "struck out", Alex. :) Since you said you can now laugh at it, I figured I could, too.

Seriously, though, everyone who got a jersey instead of the stated patch, got the shaft. I would call Topps and see if they can make it right somehow.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
tommyfro21 said:
Are you sure it is not the red fabric from inside "CANADA" or is it simply jersey material?

Pretty sure the inside Canada patch is bold...the material has the airholes in it which is why I am 99.99999% sure that is not from a patch.

Members online