Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tip: Enter cgilmo's contests. Huge Shoutout!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
I recently won one of cgilmo's contests and received this absolutely amazing prize:

MathewsSPAuto.jpg

It's a fantastic addition to my Milwaukee Braves collection. This was a custom picked prize for me after I won and it was a perfect choice.
So thanks to you, cgilmo!

And as the subject says, enter his contests. He said they will be continuing throughout the year, so jump in when you can.

Thanks again Chris for everything you do for FCB!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
That is is ******* BAD-ASS!

One day, the sun will shine on my ass too :)

I love this place.

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
Jeff D said:
I recently won one of cgilmo's contests and received this absolutely amazing prize:

MathewsSPAuto.jpg

It's a fantastic addition to my Milwaukee Braves collection. This was a custom picked prize for me after I won and it was a perfect choice.
So thanks to you, cgilmo!

And as the subject says, enter his contests. He said they will be continuing throughout the year, so jump in when you can.

Thanks again Chris for everything you do for FCB!

+ 10000

also very nice

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
A friendly thanks again bump for the morning/afternoon folks.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
cgilmo said:
steve-a-reno said:
Who is Eddie Mathews? :oops: ;)

this guy...

!BeP6HQgBWk~$(KGrHqIOKjQEq4ZMipVtBK8e)uBnl!~~_12.jpg

This is the card I bought to replace that auto so that I would still have a nice card of Eddie.

WOW that is an amazing card!!!!!

Thank you for all that you do with this site.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
If that Matthews patch ever becomes available, you are going to have no shortage of people on here going crazy for it...AWESOME CARD

Jeff - congrats on the sweet Matthews auto

Members online

Latest posts