Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

thanks for the props tristar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
EarlyReviews.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Wow, the design looks great imo. I might have to look for some singles of guys from the teams I collect.

Nice to see FCB members get some shoutouts.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
JEA2880 said:
IndyMann said:
pujolsjunkie said:
might, mighty impressive? If it's going to be quoted, it could at least make sense lol
Maybe that's how mredsox89 said it.

Nevertheless he's right - it makes no sense.

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: Just searched for the post and they quoted it directly ::facepalm::
Obviously that is not the way it was supposed to be

Seriously, I don't edit my posts but if a company is going to quote anyone that have to edit it. It obviously makes no sense saying might, mighty.

Quick question that I just wonder about. By posting on the message board do we agree to allow other's to "benefit" from our quotes? I don't care but if I hadn't seen this I never would have known, lol

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mredsox89 said:
JEA2880 said:
IndyMann said:
pujolsjunkie said:
might, mighty impressive? If it's going to be quoted, it could at least make sense lol

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: Just searched for the post and they quoted it directly ::facepalm::

Seriously, I don't edit my posts but if a company is going to quote anyone that have to edit it. It obviously makes no sense saying might, mighty.

Quick question that I just wonder about. By posting on the message board do we agree to allow other's to "benefit" from our quotes? I don't care but if I hadn't seen this I never would have known, lol
Will you sign this UER Sales Sheet if I try for the TTM? ;)

At least we can see that TriStar is honest - their testimonials are actual quotes, not edited the slightest.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
mredsox89 said:
JEA2880 said:
IndyMann said:
pujolsjunkie said:

what a man what a man what a man

what a mighty, mighty good man

yes, I went there.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Card Magnet said:
mredsox89 said:
JEA2880 said:
IndyMann said:
pujolsjunkie said:

haha. I've taken journalism and PR classes and such and one of the biggest points that they all make is that if you want to quote someone, and the quote doesn't make sense because of an obvious typo or mis-spoken word, you should change it.

haha Gilmore

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
mredsox89 said:
Card Magnet said:
mredsox89 said:
JEA2880 said:
IndyMann said:
[quote="pujolsjunkie":2b0jezzh]might, mighty impressive? If it's going to be quoted, it could at least make sense lol

haha. I've taken journalism and PR classes and such and one of the biggest points that they all make is that if you want to quote someone, and the quote doesn't make sense because of an obvious typo or mis-spoken word, you should change it.

haha Gilmore[/quote:2b0jezzh]

Amen brotha. Obviously neither of us were taking a shot at you - it was clearly a typo that, for whatever reason, wasn't corrected.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
I was thinking the same thing about the use of the quote and if mredsox gave permission to you use it. However, I am assuming since this is a public forum it is fair game for anyone to use at their discretion.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
JEA2880 said:
mredsox89 said:
Card Magnet said:
mredsox89 said:
JEA2880 said:
[quote="IndyMann":1axewxi0][quote="pujolsjunkie":1axewxi0]might, mighty impressive? If it's going to be quoted, it could at least make sense lol

haha Gilmore[/quote:1axewxi0]

Amen brotha. Obviously neither of us were taking a shot at you - it was clearly a typo that, for whatever reason, wasn't corrected.[/quote:1axewxi0]

yea, i know that. Not surprised that Tri-Star wouldn't edit it. The funny part about my quoted post is that I basically was saying that was the only good thing about the product. The value is still terrible imo

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mredsox89 said:
JEA2880 said:
mredsox89 said:
Card Magnet said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="JEA2880":1dqhlc5x][quote="IndyMann":1dqhlc5x][quote="pujolsjunkie":1dqhlc5x]might, mighty impressive? If it's going to be quoted, it could at least make sense lol

haha Gilmore[/quote:1dqhlc5x]

Amen brotha. Obviously neither of us were taking a shot at you - it was clearly a typo that, for whatever reason, wasn't corrected.[/quote:1dqhlc5x]

yea, i know that. Not surprised that Tri-Star wouldn't edit it. The funny part about my quoted post is that I basically was saying that was the only good thing about the product. The value is still terrible imo[/quote:1dqhlc5x]
Hmm...selective quoting by TriStar :lol:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Cool, they quoted me. Do I get a free box or something? Just sayin' since I'm technically but indirectly helping them make money. :grouphug:

Members online

Latest posts