Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your take on 2009 EEE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
I know the CL isnt even out yet but Ackley and Tate are in it and Stras isnt.

They have stated that over 40 first rounders will be included plus others (4 autos per box) so my question is this: If you are planning to open this product (boxes or cases) and HAD TO place your orders right now (with no CL), how many would you buy for the sole purpose of either opening it all of sitting on sealed boxes/cases?

Jul 30, 2009
Oh, I like "EEE" because when others post "DEEE" I think of her Untitled-2_full.jpg

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
wolfmanalfredo said:
Why do you make soo many threads every day? There were 5 o the front page when I started typing this

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this. :lol:

Jul 30, 2009
wolfmanalfredo and Reds have 3400 and 3800 posts. Look in the mirror buds.

Suggestion: now it might be hard for you two to uderstand so Ill s l o w i t d o w n

If...you...dont...have...interest....in....a....post......dont.....read......or....respond.... to....it

My posts are not full of BS or those wonderful 1-2 word replies of "Great" or "Not bad".

Sorry I take time to think of something interesting to post about and judging by how many pages my posts ususally go others like it too.

You two guys have a problem with me it seems so Ill make you both happy by only posting about Twins stuff and Ill also change my sig so youll never have to look at the Core Four winning another championship........ :lol:

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
011873 said:

Suggestion: now it might be hard for you two to uderstand so Ill s l o w i t d o w n

If...you...dont...have...interest....in....a....post......dont.....read......or....respond.... to....it

My posts are not full of BS or those wonderful 1-2 word replies of "Great" or "Not bad".

Sorry I take time to think of something interesting to post about and judging by how many pages my posts ususally go others like it too.

You two guys have a problem with me it seems so Ill make you both happy by only posting about Twins stuff and Ill also change my sig so youll never have to look at the Core Four winning another championship........ :lol:

Andy Dick thinks onomatopoeia is gay.

If I had to preorder right now, I'd preorder 2 cases and not bat an eye. I no longer bust anything that sucks,that's how sure I am about this product.

Jul 30, 2009
Post makes perfect sense considering my dist has already taken pre orders on it and was just getting opinions from you guys.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
It looks like it is going to be good. Ackley, Tate, Hobgood, Mitchell, Minor. It potentially has 40 of the best prospects minus Strasburg, so it looks beasty.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
011873 said:

it isn't that simple

clutter is a bad thing and most people hate it.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
011873 said:

meh, pettite left for a few years he doesnt really count
posada sucks

so more like core 2

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
miguelcabrera said:
011873 said:

meh, pettite left for a few years he doesnt really count
posada sucks

so more like core 2
Wow. I agree with Miggy. :eek: VERY VERY surprised!

jbone17 said:
It looks like it is going to be good. Ackley, Tate, Hobgood, Mitchell, Minor. It potentially has 40 of the best prospects minus Strasburg, so it looks beasty.
Minor has cards. 2008 USA
Minor Goodness
2008 On-card > 2009 Sticker IMO.
Plus he has a ton of sweet patches in the USA. EEE won't.

Members online