Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Isn't this the BEST time for prospectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
For the off season (ST is best overall but it's "during" the season)...3 separate team Top __ lists coming out at the same time (BA, BP and Sickels). This generates great discussions on prospects, buying/selling opportunities etc.

LOVE IT! :D

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Best time to buy, not exactly the best time to sell.

Right now I need to do more of the latter.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Jaypers said:

I don't know about the "best time to buy" part. With all these lists coming out...the sheeps come out too...I say it's better to sell a bit now but wait for ST on some players. Just MO.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Messier2 said:
Jaypers said:

I don't know about the "best time to buy" part. With all these lists coming out...the sheeps come out too...I say it's better to sell a bit now but wait for ST on some players. Just MO.

Sleeper prospects and guys who don't make the top 10 are great buys right now. High risk high ROI are available

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
mredsox89 said:
Messier2 said:
Jaypers said:

Sleeper prospects and guys who don't make the top 10 are great buys right now. High risk high ROI are available

Sleeper prospects are always a great buy year round!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Messier2 said:
mredsox89 said:
Messier2 said:
Jaypers said:

Sleeper prospects are always a great buy year round!

Agreed. But with these lists coming out now, more of that "free money" from the sheeps is being put towards the big guys. Any newer prospector or fan isn't going to spend money on a player who a 3rd party says isn't that good ;)

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I hate saying this, but it's the best time for nothing as far as prospecting.

Until all this garbage with the companies, the economy, and the secondary market get's fixed, prospecting won't be too profitable.

We have seen some extreme lows across the board. It's the time to sell what you can, if you can make any type of profit or break even.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
NECpilgrims8 said:
I hate saying this, but it's the best time for nothing as far as prospecting.

Until all this garbage with the companies, the economy, and the secondary market get's fixed, prospecting won't be too profitable.

We have seen some extreme lows across the board. It's the time to sell what you can, if you can make any type of profit or break even.

PC a prospect :D

The Canes I have are a PC, but if they perform well and the economy rebounds, I will move them. Can't pass up free $ if its presented

Members online