Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My mail day > your mail day....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
unless you got that black market kidney in for your grandma

Thanks to 200lb for doing so much work with the national card set.. We couldn't have done it without him and these plates are a reminder of that.

We will be backdo.... no wait.

GIVING them away during various promotions between now and the next national here on FCB!

Crappy cell phone pics now, better scans later
IMG00348.jpg
IMG00349.jpg

I also got my last two sterling wbc patches in, where I destroyed the odds. I had 7 and got 2 darvish and 1 aoki.
IMG00347.jpg

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
But I got this today

41816253.jpg

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
beefycheddar said:
mredsox89 said:
Nice Exposito. I was gonna snipe in on it but it mysteriously vanished completely.

I wasn't going to miss it twice.

Were you able to get in contact with the original seller? I never even knew what happened and didn't see it up again.

Edit: Just saw it. I wouldn't have had the guts to do an off line deal with a 0 FB member, lol

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
beefycheddar said:
mredsox89 said:
Nice Exposito. I was gonna snipe in on it but it mysteriously vanished completely.

Were you able to get in contact with the original seller? I never even knew what happened and didn't see it up again.

Edit: Just saw it. I wouldn't have had the guts to do an off line deal with a 0 FB member, lol

That's what American Express is for.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
beefycheddar said:
mredsox89 said:
beefycheddar said:
mredsox89 said:

That's what American Express is for.

Ha, true. I pay for 100% of my cards with my CC now. If I get screwed and paypal sides with the seller (I know, doesn't happen much :lol: ) I have a second level of protection. The exposito was probably out of my range anyways

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
rob

you could have gotten all your supers in today

and my mail would still > your mail

these are the FCB printing plates!!!!!!! show some love! :D

If they had more former Cape Leaguers, maybe....... Damn direct from HS draftees!!