Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

take a moment to remember our vets and active military

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
With the holidays fast approaching lets please take a moment to remember our Veterans and Active Military on Veterans Day tomorrow November 11th.

Thanks

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
To all of our board members who are currently serving or have served our country…have a great day! The older I get, the more I appreciate how lucky I am to be an American. I’ve seen many corners of the globe, and trust me…despite the “problems” you read about every day, we really do have it good. Thanks to those who choose to defend our ideals. And to my late grandfather…thanks Pappy, for coming to America.

USAF Retired (21 yrs, 9 mo.)

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
As mentioned by others... Thanks to all who served or who are serving.

My father, uncles, wife and Daughter who is currently in the Air Force have all served. I have nothing but the utmost respect for them and others who have chosen to serve!!

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
To all of our veterans: THANK YOU!!! American's in this country do not say thank you enough to our vets. It is possible that American's get to do everyday activities because of you.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm celebrating by sending emails to guys who are currently serving in Iraq, offering them free cards. Of course later, I'll rescind the offer, FCB style.

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!

Members online

Latest posts