Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(3) boxes of 09/10 Artifacts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
To the 20 active people in the forum :D . I am now officialy an Hockey card Collecter. Here is my second foray into hockey cards. I busted 3 boxes of artifacts over the weekend. Any and all comments are welcome.

scan0003-2.jpg

scan0001-2.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Hwilensky

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
Have not decided what I am doing with anything yet. PM me with what your interested in. Only thing I know I am keeping is the Islander redemption.

Hwilensky

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I've kind of gone the hockey route too...baseball is REALLY boring me lately.

Nice hit on the Isles redemption...it'd be nice if UD came out and officially announced a few of the big names already (ie. Tavares, Kane, Duchene, etc.)

Like the Marleau auto too!

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
Sly said:
Yeah, I've kind of gone the hockey route too...baseball is REALLY boring me lately.

Nice hit on the Isles redemption...it'd be nice if UD came out and officially announced a few of the big names already (ie. Tavares, Kane, Duchene, etc.)

Like the Marleau auto too!

UD did announce the bigger names on Twitter. Isles are definitely Tavares. I can't find the exact link on Twitter to the post, but I posted the ones they announced on my blog: http://cardsonice.sportscardblogs.com/2 ... y-twitter/

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
Hey Trish, any idea as to when the rest get named, including the wild cards. I am new to hockey card collecting, and was just curious as to the time table. What was the time table like last year?

Hwilensky

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
Hwilensky said:
Hey Trish, any idea as to when the rest get named, including the wild cards. I am new to hockey card collecting, and was just curious as to the time table. What was the time table like last year?

Hwilensky

It varies from year to year, as there are always some teams that don't have a rookie debut until very late. This year has been slightly different with Twitter and Facebook, as usually the entire list is a mystery until late December or early January. Hopefully more names trickle out, as it is nice to have some certainty when you are looking for a player.

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
Yeah I was pretty happy about the Tavaras too. I actually went out and bought another box of artifacts. I am going to bust it in a little while. I will post results later.

Members online