Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who to start.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Mark Sanchez vs Jacksonville
Jay Cutler vs 49ers
Kyle Ortan vs Washington

Tim Hightower vs Seattle
Julius Jones vs AZ

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Daltonb1219 said:
Jay Cutler vs Chicago how can Culter play against his own team you mean SF right

Kyle Ortan vs Washington

Tim Hightower vs Seattle
Julius Jones vs AZ
Right now I would stay away from Cutler and anyone from the bad news bears
and even Orton for that matter since those 2 seems to be on a downward spiral.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Tim Hightower, Mendenhal, or Devin Hester in my flex spot this week?
While Hester did have nearly 100 yds receiving this past week, I'd go with Mendenhall. I predict a big game from him (80+ Rush Yds, 2 TDs).

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Pine Tar said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Jay Cutler vs Chicago how can Culter play against his own team you mean SF right

Kyle Ortan vs Washington

Tim Hightower vs Seattle
Julius Jones vs AZ
Right now I would stay away from Cutler and anyone from the bad news bears
and even Orton for that matter since those 2 seems to be on a downward spiral.
You mean Cutler who just jacked up 31 points?

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
jeff550 said:
AKA Coastal said:
medenhal if you want to gamble hester if you want to be safe
How is Hester at all a safe pick? He's not an elite receiver at all. Mendenhall rushed for over 100 yds against the Broncos defense. Now that's what I call talent. He's the real deal, and they will keep handing it off to him. Start Mendy NOT Hester.

Aug 29, 2008
Just a little food for thought, the Steelers are playing Cinci, who have the 2nd best rush defense in the NFL. He's been really good since he got the starting gig he might not have a biggest game against a very stout rush defense.

I'm not quite sure why people hate on Hester this year, as he has been really good. Outside of the game against Detroit where he got hurt early in the game he's had at least 4 receptions in every game and has only had less than 75 yards once. In his past 4 games he's had at least 6 receptions and 80 yards in each one. The Niners pass defense is in the bottom third of the league and there rush defense is in the top 5. Hester might not score a ton but he has been very consistent and is certainly the Bears #1 target.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Ryo1549 said:
Cutler is a must start.

+1.
Bears give up the big play.
49ers can't pressure anyone.
Lots of short drives and tired defenses.

Any bear I would start, especially Olsen.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
trademhigh said:
jeff550 said:
AKA Coastal said:
medenhal if you want to gamble hester if you want to be safe
How is Hester at all a safe pick? He's not an elite receiver at all. Mendenhall rushed for over 100 yds against the Broncos defense. Now that's what I call talent. He's the real deal, and they will keep handing it off to him. Start Mendy NOT Hester.
Hester is the 16th ranked WR, with 70 fantasy points. People hate on Hester, but he's a great play when he's not against a top defense. Mendenhall has racked up 78, 30 of which were in one game (vs Chargers). Granted, Mendenhall didn't have many carries the first three weeks.

Not to mention that Cutler is going to be fired up after that huge performance. Olsen will probably draw a little more attention after putting up 3 TDs, and Hester will benefit.

Latest posts