Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I completely revamped Superfractor.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Hope everyone can give it a second and check it out. I made it easier to browse and try to make the catagories part simpler for people to navigate just the stories they are interested in.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ru4scuba said:
I feel like I'm on a Red Sox-centric site when I go there instead of a card/hobby related site.

It was a premade theme for that part, the Sox part did come on it. Hopefully soon I can get a banner to fit the site theme more. I like that banner for right now, but it will change. I stink at images

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Looks great. Very creative site. One problem I can forsee in the future however is the superfractor links to eBay will eventually die and you will no longer be able to see the card. Other than that, looks great.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
prospectorgems said:
Looks great. Very creative site. One problem I can forsee in the future however is the superfractor links to eBay will eventually die and you will no longer be able to see the card. Other than that, looks great.

With the site growth and redesign we will be hosting the images on our site that are on ebay, so if the links die you will still be able to see the actual card.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
hmmmm, what a suprise that the box that was sent to you by the owner of Razor to review was the most stacked box of Razor I have seen to date anywhere......

By the way, I love the site. It looks great. Keep up the good work.

matt

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
hmmmm, what a suprise that the box that was sent to you by the owner of Razor to review was the most stacked box of Razor I have seen to date anywhere......

matt

I have got no money from Razor, or any company. Gilmore got two boxes, and Razor is a sponsor of this site. He did horrid on his boxes. I did well on my boxes, but it's not like I got a Payton/Brian's Song Cut.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
beefycheddar said:
ballerskrip said:

matt

I have got no money from Razor, or any company. Gilmore got two boxes, and Razor is a sponsor of this site. He did horrid on his boxes. I did well on my boxes, but it's not like I got a Payton/Brian's Song Cut.
You've given them fantastic publicity, that is priceless to an up and coming company....

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I give as much publicity to each company as they allow me to. If someone from every company wanted to make as much if not more time for me than Brian has then people could say I was more biased towards them. I got lucky with my box, Gilmore did bad, Beckett did nothing insane, I just got lucky.

RookieHotList

Nov 3, 2008
This may not be the place to post this. But what the heck....

I have been downloading the podcasts and have been enjoying them. Please keep them coming and keep up the good work!!!

It has been a long time coming that someone has done a podcast of this nature!!!!

Thank you for the free entertainment ;)

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
RookieHotList said:
This may not be the place to post this. But what the heck....

I have been downloading the podcasts and have been enjoying them. Please keep them coming and keep up the good work!!!

It has been a long time coming that someone has done a podcast of this nature!!!!

Thank you for the free entertainment ;)

Thanks for listening, I have the live Q&A with JP and Brian still to post, just been very tied up all weekend, and decided to work on site design instead of editing that today. Can't really record the intros I need to now since I have the audio of the Patriots on loud now.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I was just bored and screwed around with banners for like 5 minutes. :p

No purpose other than boredom

podc.jpg

Nice job on the site though!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Y4NK335 said:
I was just bored and screwed around with banners for like 5 minutes. :p

No purpose other than boredom

podc.jpg

Nice job on the site though!

I appreciate it, they will definitely get used at some point! Any images I can get I want to use.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I can always try some other stuff too.

Those are put into one paint file cause I am lazy and did not want to upload 4 separate pictures. I can separate them if needed.

They do not have to be used if you don't want I was just honestly bored and had nothing better to do so I played with photoshop for a few minutes.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
ballerskrip said:

It was a sweet box, but there have been some other really nice ones on the box break board.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts