Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Topps Chrome 1 box break - Red Refractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
One box break today from Mel's Stamps and Coins in Johnson City, TN.

I don't go there often because I'm not typically over that way, but had a hearing close by this morning and thought I would stop in.

I almost pulled the trigger on a box of triple threads, but they were a little overpriced. I think I'll wait on my box I ordered from my old shop in PA for $25 less.

Onto the goods.

Autos
David Freese ref 384/499
Brett Anderson

Refs
Fu-Te Ni Red Ref 10/25
Fu-Te Ni Ref 129/500
Derrek Lee 188/199
Chenhao Li 108/199

I got 8 other base refractors, nothing really worth mentioning. Seems like a lot of refractors for one box, anyone know the norm on this product?

Fun break. If anyone is putting the refractor set together and need a list of the 8, just let me know.

Casey

img349.jpg

img350.jpg

img351.jpg

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
shephech said:
What's the NI's get? Would be a cool add for the Tigers PC.

Looks like a fun.... cheaper break.

I will probably give it a try.

Shep :ugeek:
I don't really know what they go for as I haven't been following really much of anything lately besides D. Price stuff. I actually listed them on ebay earlier and already have a couple of questions about shipping to Taiwan, so hopefully it does better than I realized.

Thanks Shep,
Casey

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
caseya10781 said:
shephech said:
What's the NI's get? Would be a cool add for the Tigers PC.

Looks like a fun.... cheaper break.

I will probably give it a try.

I don't really know what they go for as I haven't been following really much of anything lately besides D. Price stuff. I actually listed them on ebay earlier and already have a couple of questions about shipping to Taiwan, so hopefully it does better than I realized.

Thanks Shep,
Casey

Casey,

Yeah that would be cool, if you don't sell it... please let me know if it becomes available.

Thanks.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Could be worse Casey! I did great with this product...Pulled a Griffey Jr and Mauer Gold Ref along with a Jeter WBC Ref, Andrew Bailey Auto, and Everth Cabrera Auto

I got a total of 11 refractors including the golds I believe.

Members online

Latest posts