Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else get this? Get Free Cards on Beckett.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
We’ve been giving away a ton of prizes on Beckett.com
Have you been missing out?

If so, it’s not too late to get your name in the hat now! All YOU have to do is be active on our site – simple things like reading articles, joining discussions, posting news, trading and selling, and showing off your box breaks! Over 100 prizes have already been awarded to users so check out our current contests to see how you can win some cards too!

Sounds like they are noticing a lack of activity with the new look message boards.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
Yeah, I just got that email. Nice, they have to bribe people with the possibility of getting a card (probably base) to post over there. I agree, they really must be taking a close look at what they did with the new site. How long do you think it will be before they bring back the selling feature and the ignore button?

Now that we have FCB, I don't think I would ever go back to Beckett. All of the fun and knowledgable posters are here!

I think I'll leave my post count at 0 over there. Let's see how they like that.

Thanks,

Latest posts