Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which Players do you have in your collection

Which Players do YOU have more than one card of in your collection

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
As a take off of who you think is most popular, which players do FCBS members have more than 1 card of?

Select ALL players that you have at least 2 cards of that player.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I assume you mean cards in your actual personal collection, not just laying around. In which case I only have Frank Thomas, since I really only collect White Sox. I have more than one card of just about every guy on the list, but they're not part of my collection, they're just here from busting boxes or packs, and I would trade in a heartbeat.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
How about a none option? :lol: I have some jeters and Arods, not by choice but because Andruw is on the same card or I pulled the card from a pack.

I had to go with Ryan though, My dad bought me the 92 pacific nolan ryan complete set for my 6th birthday...too much sentimental value to just up and toss it; besides I'd probably be better off using it to start a fire.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
answer the poll anyway you see fit...one way or another in my mind, they were collected if you got them...either voluntarily or involuntarily, or by someone else and given...
whatever, vote on the poll however you see fit, if at all....

there will always be exceptions to the rules, but i think it will give a good indication of whom is collected the most by fcbs members....maybe not by volume, but by player.

Members online

Latest posts