Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

buyers, sellers, best offer, expire, counter, lowball VIDEO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
so many topics about these best offers and counters and expired and lowball and whatnot today

please, watch the below clip only the 1st 2:30 and you will see that in the end, it's all just business

[youtube:28kbyipk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYiteaPBlz0[/youtube:28kbyipk]

remember, indians are ebay buyers and chinese are ebay sellers

we can all use the $1 for top loaders

dave

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Having lived in Hawaii I can tell you that Chinese people are the hardest people to deal with ever. Russell did his research though, some of the words he used if not the whole phrase are actual chinese words.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Rickzcards said:
Having lived in Hawaii I can tell you that Chinese people are the hardest people to deal with ever. Russell did his research though, some of the words he used if not the whole phrase are actual chinese words.

this is not what i had in mind when i posted this video

has nothing NOTHING to do with race buddy, but more with the interactions between the "buyer" and "seller"

seller wants $35

buyer wants $30

seller counters $34.50

buyer balks

buyer shops around

buyer regrets not taking the $34.50

buyer goes back to seller

buyer agrees on $34.50

seller smelling desperation raises to $40

dave

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
daveyou said:
Rickzcards said:

this is not what i had in mind when i posted this video

has nothing NOTHING to do with race buddy, but more with the interactions between the "buyer" and "seller"

seller wants $35

buyer wants $30

seller counters $34.50

buyer balks

buyer shops around

buyer regrets not taking the $34.50

buyer goes back to seller

buyer agrees on $34.50

seller smelling desperation raises to $40

dave
I understand that. He says it and it's funny, I agree and it's racial. Go figure.

Members online