Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which 3 Would YOU Start?

Which 3 Players Would You Start?

• Roy Williams - At Green Bay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Crabtree - Chicago

• Jeremy Maclin - At San Diego

• Chris Chambers - At Oakland

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Alright so the way my league is set up all rosters will lock tonight at the start of the Bears/49ers game so I need to have everything set by then.

I have 2 WR and 1 WR/RB spots to fill and I am stuck on who to play. If you guys had to choose which 3 would you go with?

Right now I am going with Williams, Crabtree and Maclin. However Bush at St. Louis sounds pretty good but then again it's Reggie Bush.

So what do you guys think?

I also have Ted Ginn Jr and Fred Jackson but we all know they suck.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
Crabtree should shred the Bears secondary. I predict a big(breakout) game from him tonight. Roy Williams is starting to get on the same page as romo, so he should be able to get at least 7 points this week. I'd try to trade jackson, ginn jr, and bush for pierre thomas then you'd be sure to win.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
That's a tough one.....any way you look at it, you're gonna have to get lucky, because really none of them are gauranteed a ton of touches.....that being said, I voted Crabtree, Bush and Maclin.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Crabtree shows nothing in the redzone.....and Mr. Conservative is going to feed it to the back and the TE....careful.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
EricInCT said:
Crabtree shows nothing in the redzone.....and Mr. Conservative is going to feed it to the back and the TE....careful.

Yeah I hear you but when you look at the list there isn't much else to go with.

Members online

Latest posts