Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Steal I've had in a long time...Button style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I bought this lot on Ebay and the seller had some trouble sending (kept being rejected on my end) but he kept talking and worked with me and we were able to get it right. [ebay:savstqen]110444972906[/ebay:savstqen]

Alright here's the crap first; The finest is Xfractor /299 which I did need.
Steal1-1.jpg

Then some stuff I needed; Chipper is available if you need it, I'll probably just send it to a jones/braves collector so if you need it LMK.
2005ChipperJones.jpg
2005ZenithBat.jpg
2005FleerJerseyRackTriple.jpg

Now the good stuff;
1995 Bowman Rookie (I know bad scan)
1995Bowman.jpg

And the Best part; My first button numbered 4/6. Couldn't be happier as I just landed a bat barrel, so now I just need a laundry tag.
2003Leaflimitedbutton6made.jpg

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
Glad you received the cards! Unreal steal in my opinion. Still not sure why he chose not to mention the card was #'d to 6. Even if you don't collect Andruw, a button card #'d 6 for $10 is quite a deal. Congrats!

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i personally hate button cards, but i have to say you got a steal there.
you can clearly see it in the scan too, wouldnt that get like 30.00 anyway if listed?

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Wow!! That's amazing!

Also, your bat barrel will be on the way shortly!

In my opinion, you also got a nice price on it as well.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Thanks for the great comments guys,

boomo - It's a $20-$40 depending on bidding so you're dead on. I don't like them either but I felt this price was to good to pass up and now if I could only find a case that fits it well.

coltsfan23 said:
Wow!! That's amazing!

Also, your bat barrel will be on the way shortly!

In my opinion, you also got a nice price on it as well.

Thanks man, Couldn't remember who I bought it from. And honestly my girl got it for me for my xmas present, my bid would have ended 38 cents short.... I Just hope she lets me open it early lol.

Now I just need a laundry tag and I have the 'player collection rainbow' :D

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Some sellers are clueless. He lost money as soon as he typed the words "Lot Of Andruw Jones Collectors Baseball Cards MINT LOOK." -Of -Collectors -Baseball -Cards -Mint -LOOK and he might have had a few more bids.

Nice find.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Excellent win on both the button and barrel. If you won the one that I had on my watchlist, that went for a lot less than I thought.

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
Wow $10 for a button plus other things you need. Congrats. How can you not like buttons? Granted my 2005 Leaf Limited is my least favorite button in my collection but the 03 and 04 Limited sets look amazing, does Jones have a button in either of those sets? I think it would change your mind rather quickly, especially 2003.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Best steal I've seen in a while

you can sell of the junk stuff and its a free button

(or even they paid you to take the button!!!)

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
EricChavezCollector3 said:
How can you not like buttons?

That's what I'd like to know! My buttons are just about my favorite part of my collection!

For storage, if you can find UltraPro 10 card holders, they are perfect!

81431.jpg

05buttons.jpg

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Thanks for the kind words guys.

EricChavezCollector3 - Andruw does have buttons in both the 03 and 04 sets although I dont recall seeing them recently. The reason I don't the button is because of the bulkiness of it. For instance with a patch, the patch is pretty much level with the surface of the card, with the button it's not. Don't get me wrong, I do like the look of the card from a distance, just not when closely examining it or looking at it from the side; not sure how much sense that makes.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Great pickup! A guy has had a Burnitz button on ebay for awhile now for $125 BIN/BO. My BO of $70 keeps getting auto rejected :cry:

Members online