Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Over 400 auctions ending tonight! - check them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Damn, 400!? I think the most I've ever had end in one night is maybe 60-70.

Yeah, i busted elite, bdp, razor so I've just got tons up right now, I wish I hadn't busted elite but I think I'll do alright on the other two.

Phil

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Huffamaniac said:
I just made a bunch of bids

Awesome! Thanks! Any FCBer's who buy my razor cards or make offers will pay no additional shipping beyond the first card as long as you mention FCB!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
masonphillip said:
Huffamaniac said:

Awesome! Thanks! Any FCBer's who buy my razor cards or make offers will pay no additional shipping beyond the first card as long as you mention FCB!

what about Bowman, Brother?

I just put up the razor, so that came to mind.

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
masonphillip said:
ThoseBackPages said:
masonphillip said:
Huffamaniac said:

I just put up the razor, so that came to mind.

Hey I sent you a message and an offer for one of your Beckham autos this morning. Did you sell them both?

sraxe

Dec 2, 2008
Seems to be plenty of Razor to go around, almost too much of a good thing. Do an advanced search on completed auctions and you can see a trend forming already. Do it by player and then sort by highest price first. It will be interesting to track in the next few weeks.

G

ThoseBackPages said:
masonphillip said:
Huffamaniac said:

Razor has takin over Bowman who?