Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UGLIEST CARD EVER! The sky is falling....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
This could be the ugliest card I've seen. It's football, I know, but what in the world was Topps thinking. I never would have thought that this could happen.....

Enjoy! (You might want to grab a bowl so you can catch the vomit)

[ebay:3u2dxvcj]220325914597[/ebay:3u2dxvcj]

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Not new, Topps started doing this in like 2006 Paradigm football and it was ridiculed then. Upper Deck about the same time started putting sticker autos on mini jerseys, which is as bad. As for ugliest card, not even close.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
How can they even produce a card like that and think it's ok to put it into a pack? Seriously what the hell? A sticker on top of a patch? That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen when it comes to card production.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
The sticker is not on the patch. There is a clear window over the patch and the sticker is placed on the plastic window.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
I would rather have it like that, than some I have seen from SP Authentic. I have seen too many that have bled or the pen and "letter" have been very close in color so you couldn't see the auto.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Razor promises all autos will be on the actual letter,... No shortcuts here!.... BG

p.s.- I pulled a Limas Sweed letterman foldout with sticker and a steve slaton texans patch witrh sticker... would go for triple the price with sig on fabric... arfggh!

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
razorent said:
Razor promises all autos will be on the actual letter,... No shortcuts here!.... BG

p.s.- I pulled a Limas Sweed letterman foldout with sticker and a steve slaton texans patch witrh sticker... would go for triple the price with sig on fabric... arfggh!

well stickers aside, at least they resemble the actual team jerseys ;)

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
Personally, I'd almost rather have a autograph on a sticker like this than a faded, barely ledgible signature on the narrow piece of letter patch.

That being said, there's no excuse for this:

db08_1.jpg

i really hate these Letterman cards that are not game used. Just the like UD ones that spell out Yankee players last names. Yankees dont have their last names on their jerseys, and thats a special shoutout to all the bennys that come down to the Jeresy Shore wearing those garbage jerseys. A letterman card should be game used. Topps had the right idea with the sterling cards and Flair had the right idea when they did it back in the day. This is a what a Letterman should be, GAME USED. see below.

rayyyyyyy.jpg

brumbach

1995 Fleer baseball is the ugliest card ever made, though some of the photos on the backs are pretty cool. 1991 Fleer is a close second, described by one review in Baseball Cards Magazine at the time as a mustard sandwich made with only the crust. But yeah, stickers over patches look stoopid imo.

Members online

Latest posts