Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would you trade Greg Jennings for Ladelle Betts and Burelson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
?
While I think Burleson won't be too much help for me, I still think this trade could help. This week I'm playing in a must win game. Portis is out this week, and the Skins seem to be running more than passing. That means Betts could break out this week. Thoughts?
Here are my other receivers:
Dwayne Bowe
Santonio Holmes (starting this week)
Mario Manningham
Roddy White (starting this week)

Here are my RBs:
Matt Forte (starting this week)
Rashard Mendenhall (starting this week)
Tashard Choice
Felix Jones
Marshawn Lynch (starting this week)

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Well... I can tell you that someone was able to get Frank Gore in one of my leagues for Jennings.. :lol: ::facepalm::

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Snyper said:
Well... I can tell you that someone was able to get Frank Gore in one of my leagues for Jennings.. :lol: ::facepalm::
:lol: Wow. What a trade!

Aug 29, 2008
Really no point in making a trade for 1 week. Once Portis comes back Betts is again a non factor. I think this trade has very little upside for you.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Snyper said:

Yup lol he told me why he did that too..

He thinks gore isnt going to stay healthy and thinks Greg Jennings is going to go off. :)

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Ryo1549 said:
Snyper said:

He thinks gore isnt going to stay healthy and thinks Greg Jennings is going to go off. :)

I don't know when this trade was done but before the season started or even at the very beginning of the year this trade would have been a normal deal and wouldn't look so lopsided.

Jennings is still one of the best receivers in the game it's just Rodgers' target of choice this season has been Donald Driver.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
Ryo1549 said:
Snyper said:

I don't know when this trade was done but before the season started or even at the very beginning of the year this trade would have been a normal deal and wouldn't look so lopsided.

Jennings is still one of the best receivers in the game it's just Rodgers' target of choice this season has been Donald Driver.

So what you're essentially saying is, is that Greg Jennings was being drafted at or before Frank Gore in numerous drafts?

Did you take Jennings in the first round?

But to answer your question, this trade happened last week.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Andre would probably do it. I'm not sure you'd want to do it though.

PP2005_08_paulscheer_big.jpg

Members online

Latest posts