Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which prospect will most likely make it in ST?

Who will make the team?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
There has been a lot of talk about these 2 prospects possibly making it out of ST...

Which of these 2 will most likely make the team as their first baseman?

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I think the Mets are in a position to acquire someone, where as FLA is more than likely going to promote, so I said Logan

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I'm leaning towards Logan Morrison myself just because, as a Mets fan, I just can't see them starting a rookie at first base...not in this city. In Florida, it's a much easier sell no doubt and I think Logan's bat is ready for the bigs.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Messier2 said:
I'm leaning towards Logan Morrison myself just because, as a Mets fan, I just can't see them starting a rookie at first base...not in this city. In Florida, it's a much easier sell no doubt and I think Logan's bat is ready for the bigs.

I agree with Morrison.

Why is his Contenders cheaper than the EEE....neither have him in the team uniform?

Chrome is still king even though it is 2009 right?

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
There has been a lot of talk about these 2 prospects possibly making it out of ST...

Which of these 2 will most likely make the team as their first baseman?

Mets are big business and won't allow Ike the job unless he makes it impossible to send him down, IE: hit .400 with 10 HR this spring.

Logan won't because Gaby Sanchez will get the chance ahead of him.

Logan WILL be the 1b for the next 10 years once Gaby proves he isn't

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
EricInCT said:
Messier2 said:

I agree with Morrison.

Why is his Contenders cheaper than the EEE....neither have him in the team uniform?

Chrome is still king even though it is 2009 right?

Chrome is always king! :D

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I would be more likely to say a pitcher like Drew Storen than either of these two. Especially Morrison as he'll have trouble justifying the early promotion against his service time.

Members online