Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ah...Finally found something to buy on Steiner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I've been browsing since they started the free-ball promotion and now finally I have found an item that:

1. Is not a ripoff price
2. Means "something" to me
3. Easy to store/display

Found it! It's a Game Used 9/21/2007 Mets/Marlins game lineup card for $49.

I had a few choices but wanted one with significant starter/players, the game had to have some historical value to it etc.

*It's Pedro's 209th career win (one of my favorite Mets players of all time)
*It's the game Moises Alou broke the single-season Mets hitting streak record held by Mike Piazza and Hubie Brooks!
*It's a 1/1 so to say since it's a Mets dugout lineup card and there is only one per game!

The stupid part is that I did not save the photo of the card and now it's "not available" on Steiner since I got it! ::facepalm::

Also, asked for a Girardi Auto ball for free and got it! :D

Sorry for the long read...can't wait to get both!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Messier2 said:
I've been browsing since they started the free-ball promotion and now finally I have found an item that:

1. Is not a ripoff price
3. Easy to store/display

I had a few choices but wanted one with significant starter/players, the game had to have some historical value to it etc.

*It's the game Moises Alou broke the single-season Mets hitting streak record held by Mike Piazza and Hubie Brooks!
*It's a 1/1 so to say since it's a Mets dugout lineup card and there is only one per game!

The stupid part is that I did not save the photo of the card and now it's "not available" on Steiner since I got it! ::facepalm::

dont hold you breath waiting for them to send it becuase you might get the we deliverd some guys stuff to your address.

hope you get what you ordered

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
jeff550 said:
Messier2 said:

1. Is not a ripoff price
3. Easy to store/display

dont hold you breath waiting for them to send it becuase you might get the we deliverd some guys stuff to your address.

Yeah, I've read all about it. My first order with them came in fine...so I'm confident this will be ok too...or else I'll drive 20 minutes up to New Rochelle and talk to them personally!

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Messier2 said:
jeff550 said:
Messier2 said:

1. Is not a ripoff price
3. Easy to store/display

Yeah, I've read all about it. My first order with them came in fine...so I'm confident this will be ok too...or else I'll drive 20 minutes up to New Rochelle and talk to them personally!

that would require you introducing yourself in person, might be tough

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Johan Santana 57 said:
Messier2 said:
jeff550 said:
Messier2 said:

1. Is not a ripoff price
3. Easy to store/display

that would require you introducing yourself in person, might be tough

LOL!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
jeff550 said:
Messier2 said:

1. Is not a ripoff price
3. Easy to store/display

stuff like this happens with all mail order business, dont single out one company. Ive ordered 10 or more times from Steiner, never had any troubles and always great service.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
G $MONEY$ said:
jeff550 said:
Messier2 said:

1. Is not a ripoff price
3. Easy to store/display

stuff like this happens with all mail order business, dont single out one company. Ive ordered 10 or more times from Steiner, never had any troubles and always great service.

I'm 1/4... ::facepalm::

Latest posts