Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Massive shoutout to THE MAN....Moxacaine [Ken]!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
So I entered Mox's blog contest last week and later recieved an email that I had won! :eek: [Me of all people! :lol: ]

Got the package in yesterday.....a whole lot of 1960 Topps (150+)!! :mrgreen: These are not high grade, nor stars, but they are AWESOME!! I had a blast flipping through the cards and seeing the images and old players, I'm gonna have to complete the set!! These are going in their own binder and it will be my first full vintage set I am working on [current ones include only Red Sox subsets of vintage sets]

Anyways I just want to give a HUGE shoutout to Mr. Kenneth Ross for the awesome contest prize! It's a great fit in my PC.. ;)

For all you fellas wanting scans....BE PATIENT! :lol: Won't scan them all but there is a LOT!!!

:cool:

Thanks for looking,
-Scott

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
1960topps2.jpg
1960topps1.jpg

......and this one is for ThoseBackPages:

1960topps3.jpg

:lol:

And that's all of em' folks!

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
DaleMurphyCollector said:
I think I browsed through Ken's 1960 cards in a hotel room at the National. They were gorgeous! Congrats!
Nice!! The 60 Topps sets is one of my top 5 favorite Topps sets, great looking cards

Thanks guys!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Pretty sure I've got a small handful of Milwaukee Braves from that set (Not Aaron haha). PM me your address and I'll send them out next week for you

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
Pretty sure I've got a small handful of Milwaukee Braves from that set (Not Aaron haha). PM me your address and I'll send them out next week for you
Wow seriously?! That's awesome, thanks a TON Andy!!! PM on its way!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Sorry i missed this thread. Glad you got them ok. Best of luck with your set.

I love Tex Clevenger cards and Wally Moon cards. I like comparing unibrows. :lol:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
Sorry i missed this thread. Glad you got them ok. Best of luck with your set.

I love Tex Clevenger cards and Wally Moon cards. I like comparing unibrows. :lol:
Thanks again Ken!!

And I knew I posted the Clevenger for a reason! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts