Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Brother's Christmas Present is Complete. Thanks Halonut!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
A few months back Blake made a post announcing he acquired another Gene Autry autograph. I responded in that thread that I should get my brother (a huge Halos fan) an Autry auto for Christmas. Shortly after Blake asked for my address and sent me one of his Cowboy autos.

autry-1.jpg

Today I got it back from the framer and I know my brother will love it. Thanks again Blake!

batmen.jpg

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
dude, that is beautiful! coming from an angels fan, i am sure your brother will love it! happy holidays and glad i could help!

blake

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
for those with inquiring minds, here is the autry auto which made the sports page expendable...
autryauto.jpg
one of these days, i would love to find this card psa/dna'd
autry.jpg

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
Halonut said:
for those with inquiring minds, here is the autry auto which made the sports page expendable...
autryauto.jpg

Even as an A's fan I appreciate that card!

Thanks for the compliments on the piece. Now I need to get it shipped off ASAP. I can't stand having Angels memorabilia in my house! :lol:

ru4scuba said:
A few months back Blake made a post announcing he acquired another Gene Autry autograph. I responded in that thread that I should get my brother (a huge Halos fan) an Autry auto for Christmas. Shortly after Blake asked for my address and sent me one of his Cowboy autos.

autry-1.jpg

Today I got it back from the framer and I know my brother will love it. Thanks again Blake!

batmen.jpg

I remember that post. That looks fabulous. My dad is huge Auty fan. I need to find him one.
Halonut said:
autryauto.jpg

THAT CARD IS AWSOME!!! If you want to move Please PM. Gorgeous.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts