Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Donruss Redempion Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
How long does it usally take for donruss to process a redemption? i submitted a chris davis EEE auto redemption over a month ago and still have not received card. Anyone else have any trouble with these? andyone have donruss customer service #?

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
asmsportscards said:
How long does it usally take for donruss to process a redemption? i submitted a chris davis EEE auto redemption over a month ago and still have not received card. Anyone else have any trouble with these? andyone have donruss customer service #?

Ive been waiting about 3 months on one.

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
theplasticman said:
asmsportscards said:

glad iam not the only one, have you tried to contact them?

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
theplasticman said:
asmsportscards said:

Hey plasticman, just wondering if you got my pm about the Brooklyn Triple Folder I came across for Erstad?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
It looks like Donruss is making good on the 07 EEE redemptions. I receieved mine a month ago after waiting
a few months. Once you get the email it goes pretty quick! Good Luck

Kevin

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
I just redeemed a ZEKE SPRUILL 2008 DONUSS ELITE ASPIRATIONS DIE CUT AUTO and Donruss has a sextion where you must check an option for either 4 or 8 month options for a deadline before they have to send you a card of equal or greater value. This was my first Donruss Redemption. I have only been on the site one other time. I am not sure how long this option has been on the redemption site. It might not have been an option when you redeemed your cards.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
I just received my Beau Mills auto today 614/624.

I'd expect that everyone will start seeing their redemptions really soon!

G

I'm waiting now for 3 months on some form 2007Donruss EEE
So I'm going to call them next year in early January

Members online

Latest posts