Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== The Saturday Morning Thread =====

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning all. Missed yesterday altogether, and most of Thursday, so I got alittle catching up to do. Will have to wait till later though, as I have to work today. A rare Saturday that I have to work.

How's everyone's weekend coming along?

Art

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
I've got a few errands to run this morning but wanted to show one of my favorite maildays in a long time.
2006SPxWBMaterials1.jpg
2006SPxWBMaterials2.jpg

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
tramers said:
got the shakes just waiting for you

Yeah, I had a couple critical updates to do so thought I'd get them out of the way. Did I see something about a 2000 Piazza Jumbo in yesterdays thread?

Morning LaneyB, 69MetsFan, Miggy, Scott.

Art

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
LaneyB said:
Russ, how long have you had that huge Ripken patch piece that is in your sig?
Not sure if you mean the '05 Sweet Spot Classic Jumbo Patch (got from Bigfan5) or the '08 Prime Cuts Colossal Cuts Auto 1/1.
But I got them both earlier this year. Don't have the actual dates saved. Think I got the Colossal at tax time, and the SSC Jumbo shortly after getting home in June.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Russ S. said:
LaneyB said:
Not sure if you mean the '05 Sweet Spot Classic Jumbo Patch (got from Bigfan5) or the '08 Prime Cuts Colossal Cuts Auto 1/1.
But I got them both earlier this year. Don't have the actual dates saved. Think I got the Colossal at tax time, and the SSC Jumbo shortly after getting home in June.

what was the story with the ssc jumbo again?
he posted it on ebay and it went fir a super high amount butit was flight who bought it and something with TI. then he gave it to u?

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Russ S. said:
LaneyB said:

And they're gone. I meant the SSC, nice card.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
LaneyB said:
Russ S. said:
LaneyB said:

Yeah, I have a rotating sig set up. It's pretty cool.
ANd thanks, the Jumbo is definitely sweet. It's a great looking set, and an awesome card.
Wish I had the cheddar at the time, as I would have purchased this one when it was offered to me.... :(

RipkenCalThrowing.jpg

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Russ S. said:
LaneyB said:
[quote="Russ S.":3b9tfh9h]
LaneyB said:

Yeah, I have a rotating sig set up. It's pretty cool.
ANd thanks, the Jumbo is definitely sweet. It's a great looking set, and an awesome card.
Wish I had the cheddar at the time, as I would have purchased this one when it was offered to me.... :(

RipkenCalThrowing.jpg
[/quote:3b9tfh9h]

Now THAT'S what I call a sweet patch. Sure would have looked good in your pc Russ.

Art

Members online

Latest posts