Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SECRET SANTA PACKAGES, MAGIC PACKAGE THE WHOLE BIT!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I have recieved both my Secret Santa packages and and extra package Thank to Santa Magic. I just want to say THANK YOU to both Secret Santa's and Magic as you guy have Completed my Christmas and its not even here yet :D . So anything I get from family now just makes me spoiled ;) . Keep in mind I have none of these cards that I recieved.... and I am sorry that i am showcasing each individual card but Im so extemely happy that I am just smiling the whole time I am scanning these, Gosh I am sick!!! :lol: :lol:
First I will show the Magic papa package:

:) :D THANKS YOU MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

Magic.jpg

Next is my Mid End:

Santana Allstar Jesey SWEET!!!

Santanajersey.jpg

Vlad Bat card Heritage NICE!!!

Vladbat.jpg

2 Of my Players on one card :D

VlaandPujolsdual.jpg

Now this one is awsome because Im not sure if my Santa knew but I love Vlad patches that come from Expos uni's more than his angels stuff so this was a bonus that it was a expos patch :D

Vladpatchexpos.jpg

And last but not least this Dual Doc gooden auto pinstrip :) :D

Goodenautodual.jpg

NEXT IS MY HIGHEND... AND I WANT TO POINT OUT THAT THIS SANTA WENT ABOVE AND BEYOUND WHAT I EVER EXPECTED TO RECIEVE (BOTH SANTA PACKAGES WERE UNEXPECTED)

George bush jersey :shock: I had no idea :lol: Awsome!!!

Bushjersey.jpg

Next Joba Rc auto :D I was going to buy one of these and now im glad I dint..

Chamberlianauto.jpg

Awsome hoffman patch and the middle one is really blue :D :D

Hoffmanpatch.jpg

This one put a big smile on my face as Wehttam6 from the basketball boards is a big Hawks fan and he is going to love this card when I show him ;) :lol:

Kggoldof50.jpg

And Last but not least :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: I cant say anything :| :eek: :shock: :) :D OK you get the point!!!
66 Mays card number 1 :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Williemays66.jpg

Again I want to Thank Magic and Both my Santa's as if I could describe " I am beyond happy :D :D :D "
And I would really like both my Secret Santa's to please Pm me so I can properly Thank them individually. I think I know who my highend Santa is because I remember that Hoffman patch :) . Thanks again guy!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts