Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So how did I do Chromies???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Picked these all up at the show. I'm not a big prospector by any means. Kind of quit following them as close as I did the past couple of years. Saw some names I knew and some stats and ages I liked. Anyone see any that are worth grading? They are all in great shape. I'll keep what I paid quiet for a bit until I get some responses. Want to see if I did any good. Fire away. ;)

All refractors:
reflot.jpg

osunarefs.jpg

Xfractors (except the de la cruz):
xfrlot.jpg

Blue's: all except the olberhouser
bluereflot.jpg

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
LOL, one reply and some pm's and 76+ views. Either I did terrible or I did pretty well. The silence is defining. :?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
steve-a-reno said:
LOL, one reply and some pm's and 76+ views. Either I did terrible or I did pretty well. The silence is defining. :?

I honestly have no idea since you didn't tell us how much you paid and I honestly don't know who a lot of these guys are.

However, this is a baseball prospect board focus board and when you say "hey Chromies" you are going to get some hits :lol: :lol:

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
prospectorgems said:
I don't see too many big names. It would help if you could tell us how much you paid and then we could give you a better response.

$25 for the lot minus olberhouser.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
a buck a piece isn't bad...I still don't know who any of these people are...then again people probably said that when Porcello and Dominic Brown where staring back at them

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
EricInCT said:
a buck a piece isn't bad...I still don't know who any of these people are...then again people probably said that when Porcello and Dominic Brown where staring back at them

meh, when 08 elite and 08 draft came out everyone knew Porcello was a top card in the entire set.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
That's a good price. Head over to milb.com and check out your players. Nothing right now will bring you a profit of any kind, but a good season next year may help from a few guys.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
on eBAY, lots of 1st year refractors don't go for $1.00 each (usually more); so even if they are bums, you got a decent deal!

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
mredsox89 said:
EricInCT said:

meh, when 08 elite and 08 draft came out everyone knew Porcello was a top card in the entire set.

It was hypothetical :lol:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
EricInCT said:
mredsox89 said:
EricInCT said:

It was hypothetical :lol:

I knew where you were going with it :)

Members online

Latest posts