Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~The Fantastic Sunday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Damn, you guys are to fast for me. I didn't see the first thread, and by the time I post, there's 2 replies, and then before I can edit my thread, beefy combines the 2, which accounts for the "." post above, lol.

Art

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
tramers said:
Russ you selling out or just need $$
Just looking to move a bunch of stuff.
Trying to focus better on just My Ripken PC and nicer O's stuff.
Haven't had much luck trading the last year or so, so I might as well just sell the tradebait.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Barry, Russ, 69MetsFan, Josh, Dan.

Barry, I saw that Piazza Oversized card you posted, but I have that one already. Thanks bud.

Dan, you got happy "cyber" mail.

Art

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:

Barry, I saw that Piazza Oversized card you posted, but I have that one already. Thanks bud.

Art

Art - thank you :)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
11-15-2009093145AM.jpg

Huggins's uncle close friend - tryed to sign him to contract when he was four !!! knee injury now out of baseball .

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
Resident Piazza Fan said:

Art

Art - thank you :)

No problem bud. Sorry it took so long, but the guy just sent payment late last night.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
No problem Art - the funds will go towards fixing my 2 front windows that are now broken in the truck. Electrical should be a cheap fix right ::facepalm::

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
No problem Art - the funds will go towards fixing my 2 front windows that are now broken in the truck. Electrical should be a cheap fix right ::facepalm::

Sorry Dan, but NOTHING is a "cheap" fix anymore. Unless your breaking blasters, lol.

Art

Members online

Latest posts