Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I got my steal of the year today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I went to the Bordentown show this morning and it was pretty good. I only had 15 to spend, but I sure as hell made up for it. I got a Derek Norris Leaf Limited Phenom RC auto for $5, and this little guy:

2007 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Matt Wieters RC Auto for $10.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was in an rookie box and it was mixed in with some other RC autos. When he told me ten I almost fell over! Thanks for the read fellas,

John

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
So where are all the moral pole pearchers demanding he go back and pay fair price now??

Anyway, congrats on the nice pick-up's!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
matfanofold said:
So where are all the moral pole pearchers demanding he go back and pay fair price now??

hand_raising.jpg

Dude you know this was wrong, you need to go back and make this right.
I want you to hunt down the seller and apologized for this mistake on his part.
Then on Wednesday I want you to go to the local soup kitchen and ladle out some hot
soup for about 3 hours to the homeless, if you do not do this I will flame you for months
on this board.
Richard

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Yeah thanks a lot guys! I am sorry that I did not post throughout. I came back from work just now lol. The Norris is the one that was pictured in the ebay auction, but it is not numbered to 99. I have not decided on what I am going to do with the Wieters yet. I know it sells for a nice coin, so I am leaning towards flipping it at this point, but this has been my dream card ever since this set came out. Decisions, decisions. :lol:

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
You Norris IS THE SAME CARD, they have a print run of 99, they are not serial #d...

Nice pickups bud

skrip

The 99 Print Run has never been confirmed by Panini/Donruss, in fact they have stated that they will not say that it is 99 to me.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Again Jbone read this damnit
matfanofold said:

hand_raising.jpg

Dude you know this was wrong, you need to go back and make this right.
I want you to hunt down the seller and apologized for this mistake on his part.
Then on Wednesday I want you to go to the local soup kitchen and ladle out some hot
soup for about 3 hours to the homeless, if you do not do this I will flame you for months
on this board.
Richard

Members online

Latest posts