Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's more hated in America, The Cowboys or The Yankees?

Who's more hated in America, The Cowboys or The Yankees?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
I like 2 teams................. The Orioles, AND WHOEVER BEATS THE YANKEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed,
Proud Die-Hard Yankee Hater For Life!

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
The Yankees are the only pro team in any sport I currently "hate". The Cowboys are my favorite team in all of sports, even though baseball is my favorite sport. Based on this, clearly the Yankees.

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
I'm a Midwest guy, Chicago teams all around. I hate the Yankees, but I like the Cowboys. The Yankees are my third most-hated MLB team (behind the Cardinals and WhiteSox) but the Cowboys are my third favorite NFL team (behind the Bears and Colts). Don't know why. But there's something about that "America's Team" distinction the Cowboys have. The Yanks could never get that kind of nickname.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
subpop77 said:
bballcardkid said:
Absolutely the Yankees, but I must say both teams have way too many "pretty boys"

I believe the cowgirls have more convicts than pretty boys ;)

I think our only "convict" is Tank Johnson. So you're saying the boys have less than one "pretty boy"? I think they'd be hurt to know you don't think they're very pretty. ;)

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Brett Keith said:
subpop77 said:
bballcardkid said:
Absolutely the Yankees, but I must say both teams have way too many "pretty boys"

I think our only "convict" is Tank Johnson. So you're saying the boys have less than one "pretty boy"? I think they'd be hurt to know you don't think they're very pretty. ;)

:lol:

actually I believe the Bengals have the most covicts in the past five years

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
subpop77 said:
Brett Keith said:
subpop77 said:
bballcardkid said:

:lol:

actually I believe the Bengals have the most covicts in the past five years

Safe bet, very safe bet.

Members online

Latest posts