Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

strange baseball pic of the day -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
AlyssaDreadlocks.jpg

Alyssa Milano (sp?)
in Manny dreadlocks ... nice, LOL

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
js0000001 said:
Messier2 said:
Alyssa's one of my favorite actresses of all time...who's the boss was the bomb! lol

Is that really her?

Yup..a few years and a few B movies later...yes!

Though I did enjoy her in "Embrace of the Vampire"...I highly recommend Netflix-ing it! :D

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
js0000001 said:
Messier2 said:
Alyssa's one of my favorite actresses of all time...who's the boss was the bomb! lol

Is that really her?
Yes.
Look at her face.
She's wearing one of those Jamaica hats...... "Manny Style". I'm assuming they have them in LA. Dodgers hats with manny dreads.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Russ S. said:
js0000001 said:
Messier2 said:

Is that really her?
Yes.
Look at her face.
She's wearing one of those Jamaica hats...... "Manny Style". I'm assuming they have them in LA. Dodgers hats with manny dreads.

I thought she was more chesty

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
Messier2 said:
js0000001 said:
Messier2 said:

Is that really her?

Yup..a few years and a few B movies later...yes!

Though I did enjoy her in "Embrace of the Vampire"...I highly recommend Netflix-ing it! :D

+1,000,000. Not to sound like a dirty old man, but my god she was "awesome" in that movie. Had it on DVR for the longest, but then we switched cable providers. Oh well I am sure it will be on Skin a max soon enough.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
And she could do without the towel as well... for a while I thought someone had just photoshopped her in the photo as it looks a little weird. I like how you can tell it's Manny at the plate from that far away.

Members online