Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Twins unveil new 2010 uniforms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
The Twins have unveiled their new uniforms that will be used in 2010, during the opening season at Target Field.

MLB.com said:

As a Twins fan, I can say I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
i like the new home jersey...a throwback to the 60's. however, i am not too fond of the road grays...they remind me of new britan's old unis

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I think they are ok because of the retro look, but I love the dark blue Twins jerseys! One of my favorites.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Just to be clear, those throwbacks are for the Saturday home games and they'll still be sporting the traditional home jerseys and blue home alternates the rest of the home games.

Here are a couple slideshows of them if anyone's interested:
Slideshow 1
Slideshow 2

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
cartersprings said:
Just to be clear, those throwbacks are for the Saturday home games and they'll still be sporting the traditional home jerseys and blue home alternates the rest of the home games.

Dear MLB teams,

Please go back to ONE home and ONE away jersey. No more home squirrels are mating alternate, or full moon on Wednesday away uniforms.

Thanks.

I do like the new Twins unis, however.

Members online

Latest posts