Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lets go browns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tribefan2427

Nov 19, 2008
Erie, PA
3 1/4 Hrs till kickoff.
Will be leaving for the game in about 20 mins.

Can't wait.

All i can say is lets send the Ravens back home with a loss.

Hopefully its Quinn's night to shine.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Well.. "Any Given Sunday" rule is always in effect..

Wait. Nevermind, it isn't Sunday. :lol:

I'm by no means a gambling man, but I wouldn't hesitate to bet my career on Baltimore tonight.

Either way, have fun at the game man!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I hate Mangini. Makes me ::facepalm:: at least three times every game. It's sad seeing the Browns in such dissary ...

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Would love to see Massaquoi or Harrison with a big day :D

Harrison did very well against the Ravens the first time they met......then again they will give the ball to Jaamal "don't let me walker get in the way" Lewis and run it for 2.4 yards a carry and have countless 3 and outs :?

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
EricInCT said:
Would love to see Massaquoi or Harrison with a big day :D

Harrison did very well against the Ravens the first time they met......then again they will give the ball to Jaamal "don't let me walker get in the way" Lewis and run it for 2.4 yards a carry and have countless 3 and outs :?

Lewis has been productive when the OL provides a lane. He's a bruising back not a blazer.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Hauschka (or however the **** you spell it) ******* SUCKS. That dude has been nothing but a liability to this team. Of his many miscues, he is the reason the Ravens lost to the Vikings. Seriously, how is this guy not ******* fired yet? Unbelievable.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
sffanmike25 said:
Cleveland is sticking around in this one so far.

Good to see Chris Jennings get some reps in the offense

They are playing the Ravens tough. Jennings played well during the preseason so it is nice to see him play.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
Anyone else sick of the extra rules to protect QB's? I understand late hits and head shots but protecting a QB's legs while he has the ball is pretty weak.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
dfr52 said:
Anyone else sick of the extra rules to protect QB's? I understand late hits and head shots but protecting a QB's legs while he has the ball is pretty weak.

Agreed. Too many rules to avoid at full speed for defenders. I hope they do something to amend that leg rule in the future.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
sffanmike25 said:
dfr52 said:

Agreed. Too many rules to avoid at full speed for defenders. I hope they do something to amend that leg rule in the future.

So true, the rule seems counter to how the game is played.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
sffanmike25 said:
dfr52 said:

I agree as well. Low hit on the QB ::facepalm::

BS.

Members online

Latest posts