Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bengals Fans - Meet LARRY JOHNSON, You Newest RB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I wish that nobody would pick up LJ, but the Bengals did.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... incinnati/

It's official. Larry Johnson will become the latest football player with a troubled past to continue his career wearing a helmet that looks like a pumpkin that served as a machete sharpener.

Per a league source, the deal is done.

The terms aren't yet known. Under the labor agreement, Johnson will be able to keep any pay from the Bengals and the balance of his $4.55 million salary from the Chiefs.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
This is stupid. Why would you bring him in when you already have Benson running wild. All this will do is slow him down. ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Daltonb1219 said:
This is stupid. Why would you bring him in when you already have Benson running wild. All this will do is slow him down. ::facepalm::
I guess he's the insurance policy on Benson. After Benson got hurt the last game, they want a vet backup.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Card Magnet said:
Daltonb1219 said:
I guess he's the insurance policy on Benson. After Benson got hurt the last game, they want a vet backup.

I had heard somewhere that LJ would be the #3 back in the system (reminds me of Vick).

THANK YOU GOD THE SEAHAWKS DIDN'T TAKE HIM!

Members online

Latest posts