Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
Whats up buddy? Just picked up this beauty!!!!
cobb.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
WOW - Awesome card bud. Collection keeps rolling along...congrats!

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
MojoDan said:
WOW - Awesome card bud. Collection keeps rolling along...congrats!

I should be buying christmas presents but it was an awesome deal I couldn't pass it up. You pick up anything lately?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
A couple of things, but mostly been getting stuff for the little ones arrival in february. I did lose an auction last night for a Stachel Paige patch card, that I wanted baaaaaaaad

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
MojoDan said:
A couple of things, but mostly been getting stuff for the little ones arrival in february. I did lose an auction last night for a Stachel Paige patch card, that I wanted baaaaaaaad

You talking about the threads one? That one was sick. I still search everyday for the jumbo jersey he has in artifacts. I want that card sooo baddd

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Yeah, the threads one was the one I was after. Thought I had a pretty good chance too...

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
MojoDan said:
Yeah, the threads one was the one I was after. Thought I had a pretty good chance too...

The only thing I don't like about the threads one is that the card does not identify it as being a patch. Making it easy for patch fakers ya know?

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Whats up guys? I am finally home from my 3rd tour in the sandbox. I am thankful to be home in one piece. I hope everyone is doing well.

Bruce

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
ccolwell - if it hadnt been #d to 5, I probably wouldnt have bid...

Bruce - welcome home. Any big plans for the holidays?

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
Laney- Glad your back. What part of NC are you in again? You plan on getting some more Griffeys?

MojoDan- Oh yea forgot it was numbered that low. Funny you mentioned Satchel I just got this in the mail yesterday:
701b_1-1-1.jpg

If you come across the artifacts jumbo jersey /50 please let me know I have been searching for that card!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
ccolwell said:
Laney- Glad your back. What part of NC are you in again? You plan on getting some more Griffeys?

MojoDan- Oh yea forgot it was numbered that low. Funny you mentioned Satchel I just got this in the mail yesterday:
701b_1-1-1.jpg

If you come across the artifacts jumbo jersey /50 please let me know I have been searching for that card!

I actually sold that card early this year (for full book) and am looking to replace it. Have my eye on a couple on the bay at the moment ;)

Will certainly let you know if I ever run across the jumbo

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
MojoDan said:
ccolwell said:

701b_1-1-1.jpg

I actually sold that card early this year (for full book) and am looking to replace it. Have my eye on a couple on the bay at the moment ;)

Will certainly let you know if I ever run across the jumbo

So you sold it for 80? Dang I would have sold mine also. I didn't realize his cut autos are actually affordable. I may have to pick one up in the future.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
You can get a psa auto of his for around 300 total. I'll had you to my friends list and pm you when I see something you might want. I was actually looking for a Paige upgrade myself...

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
MojoDan said:
You can get a psa auto of his for around 300 total. I'll had you to my friends list and pm you when I see something you might want. I was actually looking for a Paige upgrade myself...

OK Thanks man. Just let me know because it seems like you like to collect the same stuff I do. Looking for a nice Christy Mathewson GU as well.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
You and me both bud. Matthewson is available is so few products that his cards command a premium...(along the lines of Ruth prices)

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
MojoDan said:
You and me both bud. Matthewson is available is so few products that his cards command a premium...(along the lines of Ruth prices)

Only two I have seen are the 05 Trilogy GU & the Legendary Cuts GU. They end for over $150 easily. One of these days I'll snag one.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
LaneyB said:
Whats up guys? I am finally home from my 3rd tour in the sandbox. I am thankful to be home in one piece. I hope everyone is doing well.

Bruce

Good Morning Guys,

LB, good to have you back! What is the first thing you did? I always went for a Whopper and lottery tickets, long story on the latter.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning george - whoppers rule!!!!

did you reach your goal last night?

Latest posts