Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shopko breaks--$5 off $19.99 Blasters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Didn't try it on other boxes, but I picked up a couple since they have a decent discount right now. I box of UD Goodwin, and one box of UD Sereis 1 and 2 combo.

Goodwin:
Sitting Bull Citizens of the Day
Chad Billingsly mini w/Red Gypsy Queen back
Ozzie mini--good for me!
Good singles include Dimaggio, Bench, Schmidt, Yaz, ARod, Griffey.

Series 1 & 2 box:
If you've never tried one of these, they are a little different. Lots of cards, packed in clear celophane, with a combination of Series 1 & 2 cards. Each pack had two Generation Now inserts, one 20th Anniversary Retrospectives, and two Update cards numbered with a U-prefix.

Here's some Updates--Nice to have a Swarzak for Twinsfest.

new_0002.jpg

And some Generation Now...

new_0001.jpg

Are the Update cards available in other products? There's nothing on the packaging that mentions Update cards.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
How many Update cards per blaster? I'd love to pull the Wieters, though UD only inserts two per $4.99 Fat Pack.

Greg Cleveland said:
Didn't try it on other boxes, but I picked up a couple since they have a decent discount right now. I box of UD Goodwin, and one box of UD Sereis 1 and 2 combo.

Goodwin:
Sitting Bull Citizens of the Day
Chad Billingsly mini w/Red Gypsy Queen back
Ozzie mini--good for me!
Good singles include Dimaggio, Bench, Schmidt, Yaz, ARod, Griffey.

Series 1 & 2 box:
If you've never tried one of these, they are a little different. Lots of cards, packed in clear celophane, with a combination of Series 1 & 2 cards. Each pack had two Generation Now inserts, one 20th Anniversary Retrospectives, and two Update cards numbered with a U-prefix.

Here's some Updates--Nice to have a Swarzak for Twinsfest.

new_0002.jpg

And some Generation Now...

new_0001.jpg

Are the Update cards available in other products? There's nothing on the packaging that mentions Update cards.

wee111

Nov 10, 2009
ummmmm upper deck rips topps off agian. dosn't anyone remember the 07 topps generation now inserts?

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
wee111 said:
ummmmm upper deck rips topps off agian. dosn't anyone remember the 07 topps generation now inserts?

Was thinking that as well, that is pretty lame.

Members online

Latest posts