Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some nice eBay math

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Exactly. I will not buy from him

Rickzcards said:
Is it a surprise seeing who the seller is? I like how they sometimes make up their own book values and try to dupe people.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
JEA2880 said:
Question I sent: "Only 2 of each letter made? It says /35 right on the card..."
Don't expect a answer, they never answer any messages. And if you buy from them don't expect to get it within a month either.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Rickzcards said:
JEA2880 said:
Don't expect a answer, they never answer any messages. And if you buy from them don't expect to get it within a month either.

I don't know if it's cause I live 2.5 hrs away from them or what, but I've always received my order within 5 days of paying.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Philip J. Fry said:
Rickzcards said:
JEA2880 said:

I don't know if it's cause I live 2.5 hrs away from them or what, but I've always received my order within 5 days of paying.
I've bought from them 4 times, only because it was for a good ending price. Of those 4 times I only received 1 before a month was up. And as buyers they aren't any better. They won a auction from me and took over 3 weeks to pay, and it wasn't until the NPB was almost ready to close that they settled up.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Although he is wrong he might have been under the impression that "Two Rs in his name" = /2

That logic is crushed as soon as you realize there aren't 35 letters in his name though.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Rickzcards said:
JEA2880 said:

I sent the same question also. We'll see if I get a reply.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
At first I thought he was going with the math that there were only 35 "By the Letters" for Reynolds period. If Reynolds was only seven letters long, then there would still be five of each letter. Some people just aren't smart.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I think he is saying that only 2 were made for each letter of "MARK REYNOLDS ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS."

Not sure if 35 is divisible by 2 though, I will have to go do some calculations and I will get back to this thread.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
mudflap02 said:
I think he is saying that only 2 were made for each letter of "MARK REYNOLDS ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS."

Not sure if 35 is divisible by 2 though, I will have to go do some calculations and I will get back to this thread.

LOL. For Mark Reynolds 07 SP Authentic there's 2 versions. His name, REYNOLDS each numbered to 25 and ROOKIE each numbered to 75. He's just trying to scam people I think.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
mudflap02 said:

35/2= 17.5... I bet that .5 card is amazing!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah...some of his auctions are weird.I have purchased from him before and I have been lately too if I see something he needs.I swear though...this dude must have a freaking limitless supply of Donruss Limited Exposures.We hashed it out over that but man...he has listed several of the same Bagwell time after time.I am starting to wonder if I should buy them all up.I also snagged a Pinnacle Inside Diamond Edition from him.I am glad I missed the first few because I had no idea he would be selling more but after seeing three of the same card pop up in a row...its really killed the ending prices.I got one for $3 and some change and the other for just over a $1 or two.And the funny part...there are several more going on now too.He keeps churning them out.I wonder where they came from.I wasn't aware these were held back to for replacement purposes.Wonder if he got them for D&A too?

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
mudflap02 said:

I pray to god this was said in jest

Members online

Latest posts