Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why Did My "BIN" Vanish?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Don't want put link because people will say I am "Pimping" my auction..... But I had a BIN price set and now it's gone.

My feedback is 6 on ebay is that why?

Thanks.

Shep :ugeek:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I never heard of feedback having to do with setting a BIN (though I may be wrong.)

Does the item have any bids? If you have any auction with a BIN option, the BIN disappears with the first bid. (If you set a reserve it would disappear when the reserve is hit.)

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Quickly put up four cards on ebay that you know will sell with 3 day auctions. Then you'll get your ten. I did that with ten cards when I first started selling on ebay.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Topnotchsy said:
I never heard of feedback having to do with setting a BIN (though I may be wrong.)

Does the item have any bids? If you have any auction with a BIN option, the BIN disappears with the first bid. (If you set a reserve it would disappear when the reserve is hit.)

Yeah I have never heard of a feedback limit for BIN... if there was a bid, that's the obvious answer

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
When I first started selling in 2006, I had 2 feedback on my account. My first listing would not allow me to use a BIN and there was a message stating that i needed at least 10 positive feedback or I needed to verify my account with eBay by purchasing some sort of verification device. I chose to just sell a few things cheap and gain feedback that way.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
I see, Thanks for all the info guys.

Yeah there is already 5 bids and it's at $11.00ish, with 2 days left.

Yep I have to sell my Coghlan, Just can't pass up on the profit.

Shep :ugeek:

Latest posts