Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which WR to start? Ocho/Rice

Which one of these WR's would you start this week?

• Sidney Rice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Appreciate the help.

Sidney Rice is playing Seattle.
Chad Johnson is playing the Raiders.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Rice.

Rice has 370+ yards over the past three games. The Seahawks are ranked 22nd against the pass. Favre just loves him some Rice.

Chad 85 has just over 200 yards over the past 3 games. Palmer has been managing the game more, and avoiding picks rather than putting up big numbers. You wouldn't think of the Raiders as having a good defense sometimes because the team sucks as a whole. Fact is, they're actually ranked 14th against the pass, so they're in the top half.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Palmer might be passing more with Benson out though right? Rice piles up the yards ,but doesn't get in the endzone much.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Quick answer (I'm in a hurry), I can come back later & give my reasoning- I'd start Ochostinko..though I do like Rice also, but would rather start the WR formerly known as Chad Johnson.
GL bud, Dave. :D

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
lisu said:
Raiders have one of the best shut down cornerbacks in the league - so I'd go with Rice this weekend.

+1
Rice would be my pick.

I have a feeling we're going to see a lot of bernard scott against oakland. I'm tempted to start housh over ochocinco

Members online

Latest posts