Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Thread its FUGGIN FRIDAY edition!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
On ESPN, was there a scoring error for the Phins D? They had 1Int,1FR, 17PA, and a few sacks. I'd imagine the score would be higher than 7.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Tomorrow is opening weekend of hunting season! I can't wait and then on Sunday I am skipping one day of hunting to go to the 49ers/Packers game! :D

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Will trade cards for deer jerky. :cool:

My buddy got mailed some deer jerkey from his family once and gave me some. It tasted like complete crap, but I don't think it was properly dried and was starting to rot.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Reds in 2009 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":6s07b3im]Will trade cards for deer jerky. :cool:

:lol:

We gotta worry about getting a deer first![/quote:6s07b3im]
If not with a gun, use a truck. Card Magnet's hungry, and he can't hunt.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Card Magnet said:
[quote="Reds in 2009":3qxo6lr3][quote="Card Magnet":3qxo6lr3]Will trade cards for deer jerky. :cool:

We gotta worry about getting a deer first![/quote:3qxo6lr3]
If not with a gun, use a truck. Card Magnet's hungry, and he can't hunt.[/quote:3qxo6lr3]

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Oh man I'm hungry now. I'm gonna have to run and get some deer bologna.

A friend of mine gave me a bag of deer sticks he had made up last year, oh man they were delicious. Another friend gave me some deer steaks, not so good.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Card Magnet said:
The best part of living in somewhat rural western PA - the first day of deer is a holiday, and deer season is almost like a religious rite.

No doubt. I used to get so sick of hearing hunting stories at my job before it closed down. But all the deer meat that was brought in and shared made up for it.

Edit - For the record I'm in Central PA, but its the same way.

Members online

Latest posts