Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball America's St. Louis Cardinals Top 10 Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Got the NL Central issue today.

1 - Shelby Miller
2 - Jaime Garcia
3 - Lance Lynn
4 - Daryl Jones
5 - David Freese
6 - Eduardo Sanchez
7 - Allen Craig
8 - Blake Hawksworth
9 - Daniel Descalso
10 - Robert Stock

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Not really surprised by any one on there and that would probably be my list of ten...maybe not in that order.

Farm system took a bit of a hit....what about Jon Jay and Joe Mather??? they are both in triple A correct????

TK

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
pujolsthomefan33 said:
Not really surprised by any one on there and that would probably be my list of ten...maybe not in that order.

Farm system took a bit of a hit....what about Jon Jay and Joe Mather??? they are both in triple A correct????

Stock would be in your top 10? Maybe as a pitcher, but surely not as a catcher like he was drafted.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
pujolsthomefan33 said:

TK

Mather is 26 already, not really a prospect. And yes, Jon Jay is in AAA. Kind of a "meh" season for him, but he was hitting .330+ in the AFL last time I checked.

I absolutely love Jaime, but I'd flop him with DJ. High rating for a pitcher off TJ. Although he did finish out the season well.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Glad to see a Shelby sighting :D
IMG_1263.jpg

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
jcmint said:
Garcia at number 2 sweet. I hope he can stay healthy.

Me too :D
I was hoping to see him pitch in Winter Ball and get his auto, but I don't think that's going to happen anymore =(

Members online

Latest posts