Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning Dan. How's it been the last couple of days around here? Haven't been around in a few days.

Art

I havent been around nearly as much either Art, but the MT is going strong :)

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all! Took Whitney to work just after 6, and waiting til I go in at 10. I need to try and get to the PO this morning and mail some packages...

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. I haven't posted in the MT all week cause I had to leave too early and some people get mad when someone starts and bails.

I have to go in to work for a few more hours today. I really HATE working on Saturday but at least next week is only 3 days then 4 days off!

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Morning guys.

The wife just left to go to a friends house for the day/night.

They are going shopping then having a ladies night in with movies and drinks, so me and Hunter get to hang out and be guys most of the weekend.

Anyone got any plans for tonight?

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Anthony K. said:
Morning guys.

The wife just left to go to a friends house for the day/night.

They are going shopping then having a ladies night in with movies and drinks, so me and Hunter get to hang out and be guys most of the weekend.

Anyone got any plans for tonight?

Your son is named Hunter?

That's too cool!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Good morning all, Dan, Art, Darren, Trev and Anthony......(easy to get all the names when you are on the 1st page :D )

I'm hitting the gym soon, then my wife hooked me up for a massage :eek: . My hamstrings are always on the edge so hopefully "Melanie" can give 'em a good rub. This is ripe for jokes so have fun....... ;)

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
MaineMule said:
Good morning all, Dan, Art, Darren, Trev and Anthony......(easy to get all the names when you are on the 1st page :D )

I'm hitting the gym soon, then my wife hooked me up for a massage :eek: . My hamstrings are always on the edge so hopefully "Melanie" can give 'em a good rub. This is ripe for jokes so have fun....... ;)

How much for a happy ending?

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
trevordchi said:
MaineMule said:

....... :lol: :lol: jeez any response is just rife with innuendo....

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Ok, back to collecting for me......

Won this back in March from Hunt Auctions (unslabbed)....sent to PSA twice for authentication and twice it came back "questionable." Followed up with Hunt who assured me Jim Spence had personally validated the authenticity. I asked them/Hunt to help me out and they had me send the item to Spence and wa-la......

[center:bdpljx4d]ClarkeBVGAuto.jpg[/center:bdpljx4d]

It is my only non-PSA slab (for my HOF index/GPC collection), which throws me just a little since I like consistency and continuity in life,

Just goes to show, you never really know whether something is authentic or not, nor do the pros.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MaineMule said:
trevordchi said:
MaineMule said:

Oh come on Scott, you knew this was coming. (no pun intended) :D

Art

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Resident Piazza Fan said:
MaineMule said:
trevordchi said:
MaineMule said:

Oh come on Scott, you knew this was coming. (no pun intended) :D

Art

I know, I know.....figured everyone could use a good laugh......(I was going to respond to Trev, "couldn't see that coming" :lol: :lol: )

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

working today and tomorrow and then 5 straight days off :D

the Pens play in Atlanta tonight so I will be watching the game and hanging out with the wife.

Art now that you landed the Topps Gold Label Titanium what's your new #1 want?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
pghbuccos said:
morning everyone.

working today and tomorrow and then 5 straight days off :D

the Pens play in Atlanta tonight so I will be watching the game and hanging out with the wife.

Art now that you landed the Topps Gold Label Titanium what's your new #1 want?

Morning Dave, Russ.

Dave, not really sure yet. I really haven't had the time the last few days to do anything really. Was thinking of making it a Piazza card, but I think I'm going to post 1 of each of Piazza and Bay.

Here's a couple of pickups I got while I was away the last couple of days.

2006SPAuthenticBTLJB2-R1.jpg

And from MojoDan

2004SPGameUsedPatchSignificantNumbe.jpg

Art

Members online

Latest posts