Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sports Illustrated for Kids cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phish

May 19, 2009
I found a binder with a bunch of em. I just pulled some of the higher end names. These rare at all?

(If anybody is looking for their guy, lmk. I pulled a few A-Rods, Vizquels, Nomo, Willis, Gagne....)

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
I have nice ones

Sidney Crosby RC
Alexander Oveckhin RC
Jimmy Claussen High School Card
Tim Tebow College Card
Chris Paul RC
JJ Redick RC

Many more that I can't think of. I remeber the Redick's sold for $10+ at the time he was drafted

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I used a free subscription voucher to get a year's worth of SI for kids cards. I cut a few of them up, but I have about 8-10 full sheets, that I'm not sure what to do with. The have 3 or 4 stars, then a bunch of other athletes that I don't know who would want them. Maybe this could be a "Anybody want these?" thread.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
1356f.jpg

;)

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Piazza has a few cards from the Sports Illistrated sets, but I got confused because there were 2 listings for each one, and the only difference I could see from the checklist is an * after 1 of the cards.Both cards are from the same year, and same card #. Anyone know why the * is there?

Art

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
Moonlight Graham said:
[quote="G $MONEY$":2u233j2i]if anyone has the tiger rc si for kids from back in 99, i need that one please

I have the complete mag... Dec 99 I believe... But I don't think the '99 is his first SI card...[/quote:2u233j2i]

I have a TON of singles, many sheets and many mags... 98-2002 or so...

Members online

Latest posts