Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reached my goal for 2009!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I know this is vintage, but wanted to share with everyone here. My goal for 2009 was to get to 100 different T206 cards, and I did that with 2 pickups on Saturday at the Sun Times show. I was off to a great start this year, but then got injured and was off work for 3 months. Had some bills to get caught up on, but luckily was still able to get where I wanted. Here are the 2 that got me to my 100:

Griffith.jpg

Pickering.jpg

Who knows, let's see if I can get to 150 by this time next year.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Junior Griffey said:
I know this is vintage....
You say that like vintage is a red-headed stepchild around here. I say the more vintage, the better. Congrats on #100, and congrats on healing up and getting back to work. Do you have a link to scans of all 100 cards?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Hey...you can't go wrong with cards that are almost(if not already) 100 years old.Ever.Congrats!

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Scotty,
My favorite is the Tinker portrait with a Hindu back. It's a HOF portrait of a player from my favorite team, with my favorite back. It's a very tough combination, and I was lucky to pick it up when I did. I like the Walter Johnson portrait a lot too, and both of the Ty Cobb cards.

Members online