Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thank you Matt Stafford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
mstng99tim said:
You actually had him as your starter???

Why wouldn't you? He was playing the Browns!

I was at the Steelers-Lions game and I believe the Lions would have won if Stafford had started. I wouldn't have been able to show my face at work if they had...

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Piratesfan1418 said:
mstng99tim said:

Why wouldn't you? He was playing the Browns!

I was at the Steelers-Lions game and I believe the Lions would have won if Stafford had started. I wouldn't have been able to show my face at work if they had...

I just don't know why anyone would have him on their team. He's a rookie QB who doesn't have much talent around him and he's been banged up this season.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Willywanker said:
I had Stafford, Calvin, Kevin Smith, the other johnson, and Pettigrew in one of my Leagues all starting.
The Lions defense didnt help.
I actually won.

Congrats on your one and only win.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
bradical said:
Willywanker said:
I had Stafford, Calvin, Kevin Smith, the other johnson, and Pettigrew in one of my Leagues all starting.
I actually won.

My thoughts exactly.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
mstng99tim said:
I did I have him on my bench and knowing that Romo sucks mountain moose balls and well for this season
and Kyle Ortin was not good for this week .

I put him in and he rock ass, so yes to answer your Question I did too have him as my starter this week.
And on Thursday you will see a good game between him and Rodgers as well, I say start him if you got him :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Umm...don't rely on starting Stafford on Thanksgiving.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... nksgiving/

Matthew Stafford is going to make Lions games a lot more interesting to watch over the next five years.

His likely absence from Detroit's Thanksgiving game against the Packers, however, is going to make them a lot less interesting to watch in three days.

The Detroit Free Press reports that Stafford is "unlikely" to play because of an AC joint separation in his left shoulder. Don't expect Lions coach Jim Schwartz to reveal Stafford's status until just before gametime.

If Stafford is out, Daunte Culpepper will start for the Lions. Sigh.

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
bradical said:
Willywanker said:
I actually won.

Nope my second win this year. I always like to do one each year with mostly players from my team. Just alittle more incentive to root for them, or throw a brick through the TV..

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
mstng99tim said:

I'm in a two QB league. Rivers is my QB and then, because they get the most points, I use a QB in my open position. I drafted Stafford with my last pick (taking my boy Mendenhall with my next to last pick). I've been using stafford as my second QB. When he went down I tried Culpepper and other random ones. Scooped Freeman off of waivers and played him his first game. His win got me mine.

Latest posts