Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Biggest Purchase Ever In Hand ("Shield" Your Eyes)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I just got my largest single card purchase in hand today. It's my first logo, and the Mossiest Moss of all my Mosses.

I probably wouldn't have it if it wasn't for the guys in the football chat letting me know it surfaced, and for their encouragement to pursue - so thanks guys.

Thanks for looking!

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002.png

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thanks for the comments so far guys. Sharing my collection is what makes it enjoyable.

mstng99tim said:
Congrats on your first shield bro, it looks awesome!!! NOW, get rid of that shatty scan in your sig!!!
Jeez, can't a brother have a minute to eat his lunch first!? Just be thankful I didn't take my usual 30+ minutes to get a scan :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
Thanks for the comments so far guys. Sharing my collection is what makes it enjoyable.

mstng99tim said:
Congrats on your first shield bro, it looks awesome!!! NOW, get rid of that shatty scan in your sig!!!
Jeez, can't a brother have a minute to eat his lunch first!? Just be thankful I didn't take my usual 30+ minutes to get a scan :lol:

No, that's unacceptable!!! Lunch can wait!!! :lol: