Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funny Ebay card listing/picture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
This auction is a re-list because unbelievably it didn't sell the first time, I thought of posting it then, just have to this time. $55 BIN, $39.99 starting.

BfKHOg2kKGrHqYH-DwErfg49RpeBKozEfg_.jpg

Check out the description, he also has some other sweet cards with other sweet pics as well.

[ebay:1eaax3uk]170410915288[/ebay:1eaax3uk]

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
:lol: My favorite is the one where he leaned over enough to get his nipple in the shot. That's just an easy sell right there.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
depressing is more like it. I wonder how much different his life looked back when he was a kid collecting those cards?

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
depressing is more like it. I wonder how much different his life looked back when he was a kid collecting those cards?

Yeah, I kind of feel a bit bad for the guy. It's also not a economically booming town he lives in either (but once was). He's definitely the kind of guy who would get more out of keeping the things he valued as a youngster for sentimental reasons.

Members online